WE NEED THIS:
– A community library
– Properly paid, trained and permanent librarians
– Plenty of opening hours, facilities and new books
– Parent and toddler groups
– Coffee mornings
– Teenage readers groups
– School holiday clubs
– Study facilities
and more . . .
– A “hub” that contains a roomful of books with a self service machine
– Volunteer staff only
– A building in disrepair
– A dumbing down of reading for leisure and enlightenment
– New books only being accessible through bookshops
Come and rally for our library!
On Saturday 11th June at 11.00 at:
West Midlands B32 2TW.
It is at the junction of Ridgacre Road and Court Oak Road. Buses 4, 10, 24, 54 go to Ridgacre Road; Buses 9, 140, 141 go along Hagley Road, a short walk from Ridgacre.
Download leaflet via link: Quinton